The “Real Estate” has been developed to Override the problems prevailing in the practicing manual system. This software is supported to eliminate and, in some cases, reduce the hardships faced by this existing system. Moreover, this system is designed for the need of the to carry Out operations in a smooth and effective manner.
No formal knowledge is needed for the user to use this system. Thus, by this all it proves it is user-friendly. Real Estate System, as described above, can lead to , secure, reliable and fast management system.
- Page, real estate.. modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- REST API with Laravel API resources.
- Multi language support. Unlimited number of languages.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Google Map: display Google Map With Property details in product list.
Upload on Server.
After downloading the code, upload the Admin zip file in your server following your expected directory and extract the zip file. real estate admin panel can be installed on a domain or subdomain.
Add folder to a ZIP
After you have signed in to your Bluehost account, find the folder named /laravel_application zip it, and then use the file manager to upload this file inside your /public_html folder.
Extract the ZIP file
To get the files on your file manager, click right on your uploaded zip file and choose extract.
Step 1:Create a new database from your server MYSQL database.
Step 2:Create New Database.
Step 3:Link the database to the newly created DB user..
A) Configure a Cpanel Laravel Project
Configure Environment File
File Manager -> public_html -> Your Project -> .env
Select Your database in phpMyAdmin and Click on the Import Database button to import the SQL file.
Select your sql file
Click Choose file, select sql file and scroll down and click go button.
B) Create google map api
Step 1: Create a new google map api. https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard
Step 2: After that click on “credential” in the left sidebar.
Step 3: After that click on “create credential” in the top. click on api key and api key gennrate
C) Configure a google map api in real estate website
File Manager -> public_html -> Your Project -> .env
GOOGLE_MAP_KEY=Your Googel Map Api Key
Real estate Front Pages
- The home page will show a listing of all properties. will show a property filter and property search.
- Property details page will show the full details of the property that you click on.
- The Product List page will show the property listing. And location marks of all properties will be shown on adjacent Google Maps.
- If you clicked on property list then this property showed in map near property list and if you clicked in map location then this location peroperty is highlighted in property list.
- When you clicked on property location in map then one popup box will be open with property image and then when you clicked on this that image then you will be redirect on that property details page
My Properties (Agent Property)
- If the agent is logged in, it will show the all property list of agent.
- And agent Manage his property like add new property,update property and delete property.
- If the agent is logged in, it will show the Add New Property page.
- If the user is logged in / not sign in, user can see agent information and contact him for property. On the agent page, you can also see their added property.
- When you login as admin you will see all the menus. And from that menu.
- The dashboard page shows Total Property, Total Rent Property, Total Sale Property and Total User.
- when you click on the user menu, you will see the list of users. And you can add new user and delete and modify user in user menu.
- when you click on the propertie menu, The property list page will show all the properties and their details, from there admin can manage properties like create new properties, edit and delete properties.
- When you click on the Category menu, The category page shows all categories. And from there all categories are managed like add new category, category edit and category delete.
- When you click on the Category menu, The State page shows a list of all State.
- When you click on the Lable menu, Labels page manages labels for languages such as adding new labels for languages, editing labels and deleting labels.
- When you click on the Language menu, The language page has a listing of all languages.
- Add language, Enter the language you want to add in the input box below. and add its label.
- When you click on the Blog menu, then you redirect in blog page. In blog menu you can add blog, edit blog and delete blog from admin side. All blog about real estate.
- When you click on the Slider menu, then you redirect in slider page. Slider page you can edit image, add image and delete image. Slider show in home page.
- In slider menu you can also edit title & description, add title & description.
- Setting menu is managing website for some useful information. In setting menu you can change header & footer logo from here.
- You can edit footer slogan and your address from here.
- Social media link, mobile number, email address change from here.
- You can also edit your mobile application link from here.